At the age of 33, Arman decides it’s time to change his life. To begin, one Saturday he goes jogging in a park.
As he turns a corner, he bumps into Amélie. The first meeting is a shock ; the second will be like a stab in the heart.
Benjamin is Arman’s best friend. One evening he collapses and falls over into a hedgegrow. Doctors diagnose a stroke.
Between two autumns and three winters, the lives of Amélie, Arman and Benjamin intermingle and are filled with meetings, accidents, love stories and memories.
France – 2013 – 93 min – HD / 16mm – Color – 1.1.37 - Dolby 5.1- French
Vincent Macaigne (“Un Monde sans Femmes”, “La Fille du 14 Juillet”, “La Bataille de Solférino”), Maud Wyler, Bastien Bouillon
2 Automnes 3 Hivers
Festivals' selection & Awards
- Acid 2013 – World Premiere
- Melbourne Film festival – World cinema
- Sarajevo – Kinoscope selection
- Namur IFF – Competition
- Hambourg IFF – Competition
- London BFI – World Cinema
- 2Morrow IFF – Competition
- Institut Français du Portugal – Official Selection
- Sao Paulo IFF – International Perspective
- Tubingen French FF – Competition
- Bucarest French FF – Competition
- Torino IFF – Competition - Special Jury Award
- Dublin French film festival – Competition
- Göteborg IFF – World Cinema
- French film festival – Athens
- FebioFest in Prague – Competition
- Villa Medicis – Official presentation
Feature length: Les Nuits avec Théodore (2012) Nuage (2007)
Medium length: Je suis une ville endormie (2012) Yoshido (les autres vies) (2010) La Vie lointaine (2008) Les Mains d’Andréa (2006)
“As for soon-to-break-out-talents, I am betting on Betbeder” Gavin Smith, Film Comment
“Style outshines substance in this well-acted French indie” “uber-talented Macaigne” Jordan Mintzer, The Hollywood Reporter June 4th 2013