Agnes comes to Berlin to identify a dead girl.
The police suspect it is Agnes’ fifteen-year-old daughter, who has run away from home. But it is not.
Agnes remains in Berlin nevertheless, driven by the hope of finding her daughter, where she meets Ines, a passionate social parasite.
Germany 2014 92mn 2.39:1 5.1 German
Madonnen Film GMBH, Maria Speth
- The Days Between (In den Tag hinein) – Tiger Award Rotterdam – 2001
- Madonnas (Madonnen) – Berlinale Panorama- 2007
- 9 Lives (9 Leben) – (Documentary) – 2010
Corinna Kirchhoff, Kathleen Morgeneyer
Festivals & Awards
- World Premiere – Berlinale FORUM
- Cinerama BC – Competition – Brazil
- Edinburgh FF – Focus on Germany
- Espoo Ciné IFF – Finland – Family
- Paris German Screenings – L’Arlequin
- UniverCiné – Nantes Screenings
- Chennai, India – Selection
- Maria Speth’s retrospetive in Toronto
- Lecce IFF – Competition